No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, January 09, 2006

The Kittens Are Here!

Yes, the box is now equipped with two pussies currently named Bonnie and Clyde. However they will be required to take on the names of our fictitious bunnies Puff Puff and Lady Bunnington the Third. The Kittens are about five months old and they are crazy and energetic. We will raise them as feminists and they will help us change the world... in the next four months.

I've never had cats because my mom is ridiculously allergic. I enjoy them, but I don't identify with them in the way that some cat people do. They kind of freak me out a little actually, but I've been working on that and I've gotten MUCH better since my days of being attacked at babysitting jobs by angry felines. Anyway, everyone should come visit the kittens before they are too cat like. I'll post pictures when I'm less lazy.

It was a long day of sleep deprivation, brain fog, and talking my way into classes. As of right now I'm in all seminar courses, which means they are all very specific 20 person classes with gigantic work loads. I did a whole bunch home improvement type stuff today and I'm twenty pages away from finishing one of the books I had to read over the holidays. Excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home