No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

your face

The beautiful, and also frustrating part about having a three class schedule is that I spend a lot more time in bed. For example, I'm writng this from my bed right now. I suppose the point of this whole thing was to try to be comfortable and relaxed about school this semester. I think I'm still easing in. Last night I finished one of the books I had to finish by tomorrow, which is satisfying, and now I'm going to go make tea and read the article I have to read by this afternoon. It all seems very civilized.

The trouble with getting full hours of sleep is the nightmares. After years of not having nightmares (I had tons when I was a kid) about three years ago they started up again. Now they take different forms, but they're still upsetting. I wake up and my body tingles numbness from the fear. It doesn't feel right. I suppose I'm supposed to deal with all of my conscious shit before they'll go away, but man that's a lot of shit.

So yes, here I go starting my day at 11:45am. There's no shame in that... I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home