No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, January 23, 2006

And now we play the waiting game...

I went for morals instead of strategy today and I definitely voted NDP. I got all paranoid on my way to vote and thought that I wouldn't have enough I.D. or something. I was a total panic case about voting. I called Elections Canada and spoke to the registration booth guys just to make sure I knew exactly what I needed to bring to vote in Guelph instead of my Toronto riding. But yeah, it's done and I certainly hope that Canada doesn't get all fucked over. And what's with that Christian Heritage Party? I want to know their deal! Why aren't they smearing anybody?

So yeah, I'm sitting on my couch with a kitty watching election coverage and screwing around on the internet. I went for another cranio-sacral massage treatment today. It was good, but this woman is much more scientific and pragmatic about the whole thing. It was different than the woman I saw in Toronto, and it was good for different reasons. Anyway, she gave me some exercises to do that will hopefully keep the numbness and anxiety at bay, and I might as well try. Yay alternative medicine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home