No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Goobs, goobs, everywhere the goobs!

I'm very lucky for my fabulous professors this semester. I'm still very much settling into the semester, but it's starting to work. Today was just really dizzy and lost though. But I bought my books, went to class, went to meetings, and made some pretty decent first time hummus.

The highlight of the day would be making fun of this philosophy goober (aka philogoob) in my literature in history class with Jess. We enjoy a good goob. The major markings of the goob include only owning and wearing a few outfits on rotation (sometimes just one outfit), a general aire of superiority, saying things in ice breaker activities like mortality is your biggest fear, and interrupting everyone all the time. Today we sang a song about him to the tune of Animaniacs "chicken boo":

Philogoob what's the matter with you?
You don't act like the other people do.
You wear a disguise to look like human guys
but you're not a man,
You're a philogoob!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home