No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A Taste For Metal

We had a little scare last night as Clyde, a fine cat indeed, swallowed some thread with a sewing needle on the end. He was taken to the vet an luckily the needle as the rounded side pointing towards his anus and it is already embedded in some poo. Good one Clyde's insides. We've been told that now that he's swallowed one metal object he's developed a taste for it, so now we have to be aware of all or the metal bits around our house. He's like a magnet cat... and magcat?

This is presumably my last day in the Goo and we're all sitting around watching incredibly bad television. I have to do a little laundry and a little gardening, and if I'm lucky a little showering. I should be back in the T-dot by tonight, which is fun. This time of year is so overwhelming.

Best quote of the day so far:

"I think her sister's a gay man" - Jack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home