No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

16 days until my birthday

In case anyone out there is keeping track, it's almost my birthday. The following is a list of stuff that I might like:

Dazed and Confused Criterion Collection
Special Edition Empire Records (with all the added scenes and whatnot)
A Massage
Pretty, fancy (maybe beaded) strings of lights to put around my room


That's all I can really think of right now. I just wanted to make note of it so I didn't forget what to buy in case I don't get them for the old B-day. There's no party or anything planned as of yet, but my birthday is Friday July 28th, and if people are up for something, I'd like to do something. When does clerks 2 come out? Maybe a movie and a drink after? Maybe something hilarious and extravagant? Maybe sitting around in a park because I'll be in woods-withdrawal? Let me know, because I get home the day before and last minute planning sucks (for me). I guess the point is, something will be happening on that Friday night, so if you want to spend my birthday with me, keep it open!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

For the love of fuck DON'T POST THAT SHIT ON YOUR BLOG!! I have already purchased birthday items for you and IF ANYONE ELSE READING THIS BUYS THE SAME THING THEY CAN SUCK MY ASS AND RETURN THAT SHIT!!!

12:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home