No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Me and the Mennos

I'm heading to Menno camp this afternoon for my final summer. Matt and Tama have offered to present me with a paddle since I won't be getting my five year paddle from the mennos. It has yet to be determined (by them) whether it will be a canoe paddle, or a sexy SM paddle. I'm hoping for the latter. Anyway, I'm going to be the (se)medic for the first two weeks, and a counsellor for the last two weeks where I will shape and mould the minds of young folk. Excellent. I'm actually excited about being the medic (camp nurse). I think it will be quite good. My blogging will be sparse in the next few weeks... which is funny because I haven't really been on the ball lately anyway. I'll do my best to keep everyone posted. I will be posting my birthday wish list at some point as I will be coming home the day before my birthday (July 27th). Enjoy the sun! Send me letters and e-mails and comments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home