No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

NOTICE

All birthday present purchases for me must be run through Matthew C. Brown to avoid his wrath and anger. It's just good sense people.

10 Days! I am so ready for 20 to be over. It has been a hilariously bad year.

Birthday list additions:

My own copy of Cunt (second edition)
Oral sex

I have my own cabin of 12-14 year olds right now. I'm not in love with them yet, but we'll see. My brother is here and being an ass which makes me worried about coming home, and Shane seems to be able to maintain being a long-distance ass, which also makes with the worrying.

So tired!

1 Comments:

Blogger Phantom said...

Right! Stop the program! Stop it!

What is this "In the woods where I belong" business?

Is my bed in the woods, is YOUR bed in the woods how about my arms, or pants? Neither of these can be found there.....

yet.

11:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home