No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

brrrrrr

Jess and I got adventurous tonight and headed out to the bar. It was interesting. It took us an hour and a half to get into the bar, then it was insanely crowded. The musical standards of funk night at the Albion have severly dropped. I definitely heard ABBA and Madonna tonight. Not so funky. I was lucky enough though to get an entirely full drink (slightly less then a pint) spilled down from my entire body. Wet and sticky from my shoulder to my heals. I had to walk away as to not rage out at anyone.

The high point of the night was that my cousin Dan was at the bar with his girlfriend. This is the second time that we've run into each other in a totally random yet logical place. By that I mean, we've been in the same places but years apart (he used to live in Guelph). I ended up talking to him on the patio for a really long time about all the things that aren't really appropriate to talk about at family holidays. I love that. Especially talking about my insane evangelist judgmental aunt. She's becoming more horrible, so it's nice to know I'm not the only one who notices.

We left the bar at two and walked our friend Julie home. We then called a cab and had to wait a whole damn hour until it arrived. I was pissed. And cold. And now I'm home. And cold. It's ridiculously 4am and I'm all jazzed up. I was hoping that Steve would still be up, but I don't think it would be very nice to call him right now. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home