No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Eat Crow

I have not been blogging lately. Instead I have been spending my time desperately trying to maintain the sense of calm and goodness that I have spent months cultivating. I've been up the past three nights until at least 4 or 5am, then getting up to go to Spiral Garden at 8am. Needless to say I had a bit of a breakdown tonight, and have spent much of this week shaking and downing copious amounts of Rescue Remedy.

I'm okay though. I refuse to let this become my reality again. So I'm doing what I can. Last night I layed out a 4 foot by 4 foot collage, which has not yet been colled, but it's getting there. I'm reading a relatively stupid book at the moment too, but when I get to page 480 I will be satisfied nonetheless.

I leave tomorrow for a relatively stressful trip back up to camp, but I'm doing it anyway.

I feel like I'm about to snap, so I need to stop and hide in the basement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home