No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I want my baby bok baby bok baby bok baby bok baby bok... choy

Today was gloomy and rainy and I was shockingly exhausted. It was full of stumbling and odd leg pain, and at one point feeling like my vagina was falling out of my body. That's just not good!

But my schedule is finally settled and things are in motion. I had my first counselling appointment today and while I was updating her about my summer and I came up with a reality TV show pitch. It's called "Dykes and Douches". The premise is that we move a group of Women's Studies majors, and a group of construction workers into a house and see what happens. It will be an exploration of stereotypes and maybe even a beautiful story of understanding. Or the WMST major's heads would explode and the construction workers would be confused. Either way, that's good tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home