No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

LEG UP!!!!

It's been two days and I'm already sleep deprived and slacking. Mmmm school. Today was my longest day. It will be the longest day of the semester because I switched my schedule around so that my days are a little more balanced. And I have another class with Macelod which is lovely. It's on poetry reading and our first assignment is to bring in our favourite song and discuss it. Fancy.

Tonight the Box went for dinner at the house of some of our friends from first year. They are all organized and thus graduating this year. Horrible. Well, not really. I'm pretty glad I'm not graduating this year. When we got home I did some chore-like activities, and then Jess and I had ourselves a giggling rumble on the livingroom floor. We also found out that I can "Airplane" Jess, but she makes the most hilarious terrified face when I do it so it's even more dangerous because I'm laughing so damn hard. Perhaps a demonstration after a few drinks at the Pirate party might be necessary?

Also, the Box has developed a new love for the British (original) version of Distraction, the game show on the comedy network. It is ridiculously filthy and hilarious. There are often naked folk, danger, and highly sexual jokes. We just watched one where a woman broke her finger in a mouse trap, had soap bubbles shot at her face, and then had to get three piercings in her ear, and a belly button piercing in order to win a car. Now that's a gameshow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home