No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My shirt tucked in, and my shoes untied

Don't worry, I'm still alive. I have many things to say, but not a lot of time to say them in at the moment. I've spent the last few days having frequent breakdowns and more mexican food than usual. I think both things are rather helpful. I'm winding down my summer and packing up my room. The Box is slowly filling up. I should call them soon. I think I'm moving up there on Friday. I still have to sort out my courses and pay the man, but that will come. I'm pretty nervous about leaving and getting back into the whole Goo-groove. But I'm trying to enjoy my accomplishments of the summer (there are many), and I'm trying to kick off some writing before I go so that I have something clear to focus on while school kicks off. I'll be okay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

I am glad you yet live. But now I feel I did not hug you properly when last we saw each other.

8:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home