No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

HAPPY JEW YEARS!

So much to blog, but so not into it right now. Tomorrow there will be a brief re-cap of the out-of-the-ordinary-ness that was my week. I'm severely looking forward to the pirate party tomorrow (this was also a pirate filled week with Pirate Wife Swap, two pirates on campus, and hearing of another pirate party happening on Saturday).

Anyway, Rosh Hashanah is my favourite holiday, so rock on everyone. Happy New Years. We'll see how much I need to repent between now and Yom Kippur. I'm feeling pretty good about my year, so probably not much. For the last two or three years I boycotted repenting because I was pretty much done with God. Maybe I should repent for that shit? Who knows, maybe after some rum I'll be repenting left right and centre.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

Someone pirated my idea?! SCABROUS DOGS!!!

10:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home