No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

So that's what that feels like?

My axiety has come raging back since Friday night, mostly for no good reason. Steve and I had a massive party weekend, which probably doesn't help with me feeling all crazy (though it was fun). A lot of my anxiety centred around leaving my brother home alone late at night. Which is silly because he is 15, but it worried me. I also got all anxious about taking care of the dog and worried that me sleeping in a little later was construed in his mind as neglect. Yes, I have a problem. Then my parents got back which, instead of restoring my sense of free-wheeling summertime carelessness, brought on an attack of fear about moving back to Guelph, school, and my life in general.

I couldn't sleep last night because I'm working at the childcare today and I'm pretty damn scared. It's a good thing because working this week will pay for my books, but I just don't want to do it. I'm not good at going in there and pretending I don't know what I'm doing just so that it doesn't feel so bad when they treat me like crap. I'm kind of thinking that I'll go today and if it's awful then I'll run. At least it's only a four day work week.

In other odd news, the tips of my index and middle finger have lost all sensation since I started playing the guitar. I know you're supposed to build up callouses, but are you supposed to lose the ability to feel hot and cold? Also, my feet go numb about ten minutes into a cardio workout, and my right hand goes numb everytime I shower. Any ideas? The medical community has given up on me, so now it's the internet for medical advice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home