No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

You taste like fishbiscuit.

Jess and I have been doing some LOST season 3 downloading. We've watched episode 1 and 2 so far. It's going to seem so very wrong to watch LOST with commercials. So very wrong. We're working really hard to show some restraint, but I have to say we're not known for that at the Box.

I had myself a really satisfying lazy Sunday at the box. I was gifted with a few magical hours alone at the Box today. That rarely happens, so I made the most of it by putting on the oh so comforting Almost Famous director's cut, making breakfast while dancing to the soundtrack in my kitchen, and then writing my third Sex with Bex. I think it turned out fairly well. I got a real live question this time! From a real live stranger! It was so freakin' exciting! So I bumped that one up to the top of the list, sorry friends. Anyway, it's done, and I have enough questions to write my next one!

I also drafted my paper that's due Friday. FRIDAY! I think that's a damn record! And I figured out that I need 30 tables for my craft show next weekend. That means I've made $360.00 for the Centre! Hells yeah! That's a whole workshop, or a buttload of books, or a smattering of pregnancy tests. Woot. Tomorrow I make the confirmation calls to the vendors, make sure the tables will be brought up from the basement by someone other than me, put up a 5 foot banner, and try to get a few volunteers to help with set up. If I can do that tomorrow, that means that I don't really have to do much else before the day of. That would be incredibly.

Otherwise it's been a four pizza weekend at the Box which is just ridiculous. I'm craving me some veggies. I think I'm going to bust open a pomegranate instead, which will likely make me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home