No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

"I Heart Firsting!"

Last night the Box reluctantly dressed up and headed out to a Halloween Party. Actually due to illness it was just Jess, Tama, Mark and I. So instead of Roseanne, in the midst of a temper tantrum in Jess' room I came up with us all going as a spice rack. Tama and mark were salt and pepper, Jess was oregano, and I was paprika. We all wore the colour of our spices, and tinfoil on our heads as the shaky tops, and labels. Afterwards I thought it would be funny if they all dressed up and I wore a really low cut shirt and then they could be the spices and I'd be the rack.

We stayed at the party for about an hour. I offered to bring booze for Jess and I, but Jess refused (and then later complained that she didn't understand what I meant when I said "Do you want me to bring the smifnoff coolers for us to drink at the party?". So we stood around and danced a bit, and then came home. Good old anti-social Box. We were shockingly hyper when we got into the car and had some hilarious screamings about fisting.

Today I've got to do some damn work. I have to write my Sex with Bex, read an olde englishe book, plan a presentation for tomorrow (Jess and I are teaching about heroic couplets and we're going to use Green Eggs and Ham as our poem), plan a short paper, read a play, and organize my craftshow paperwork. I'd also like to clean and rearrange my room, but we'll see. I got 10 hours of sleep last night, so hopefully I'll have the energy to get a bunch of stuff done. Or I'll get stuck in front of the tv, it could really go either way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home