No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

GRAND GESTURES!

A little strugglesome today. I'm trying to manoeuvre many many things... which will be good when all of my queries are answered. I just need something final. Hopefully I'll get some answers tomorrow. Answers and candy kebabs. I spent a lot of my day shaking and trying to calm my racing heart and I didn't have any caffeine! Yowza. I did get a LOT done though, which makes me feel good.

Now we're watching Gilmore Girls and grand gestures are making me teary-eyed. I also have to say that this is my favourite time of year because every simpsons episode is a treehouse of horrors. I loves my tree houses of horrorses.

The Box is in a current dilemma about what to go as for Halloween:

The cast of Saved by the Bell:

Kelly: Nomi
Zack: Jack
Jesse: Tama
AC Slater: Becca
Lisa Turtle: Jess
Screech: Mark

Except there's fights because Jess wants to be Jess Spanno, and Tama should probably be Lisa because of the relationship with Screech. But that might be offensive.

The cast of Roseanne: (I think this one is pretty hilarious)

Roseanne: Nomi
Dan: Jack
Becky: Jess
Darlene: Becca
DJ: TJ
Aunt Jackie: Mark

The cast of LOST:

Jack: Jack
Kate: Nomi
Charlie, Claire, or Locke: Jess
Hurley: Becca
Sawyer: Tama
Desomond: Mark (or alternately a boar that we eat)

Vote it up comment styles!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

You can NOT do Lost without involving me. Actually I should be Locke. I'm bald enough.

But overall I'd vote for Roseanne on this. You could carry a boom box around with the Roseanne theme on it. And at the end of every iteration Nomi would have to laugh.

6:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home