No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, October 23, 2006

"let's just put it in reverse and drive back in time"

I'm sitting watching wifeswap and feeling relatively anti-social. I woke up this morning and left Steve's at 6:20am to meet Tama at 7am for the drive back to Guelph. I struggled through my classes this morning and then came home, had some lunch, and took a nap. Unfortunately my nap got out of control and I ended up sleeping from 3pm to 7pm. This does not bode well for sleeping later. Oh well.

I've just got myself a bad feeling. I think I'm just going to do some reading tonight and then try to go back to bed. I have a lot to do tomorrow. And I can't find my VISA card, which makes me incredibly nervous. I don't want the hassle of cancelling because I'm pretty sure it's around somewhere, but if I don't find it that will suck. Frusterado.

There's a little danger happening in my brain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

Chin up, Becca Woo. Nothing bad is going to happen.

Wait you're not Jewish are you?

9:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home