No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Life's just flowers and sausages!

Well it's a coming... Tomorrow is my long-awaited craft show. I'm pretty sure I've thought of everything (knock on wood) and despite some table mishaps earlier, I think it's all working out. I have 21 vendors coming in tomorrow and I'm hoping there will be tons of customers. I know I'm going to do some buying. I'll be reasonable in terms money spending I suppose, but it's not so bad to spend on local folk that I may not see again. Oh money.

I'm very distracted right now. I feel like I can't stop making lists about tomorrow. This week was generally good. I got a lot done, which kind of surprised me. Steve came to visit for our anniversary, which was excellent and I'm sad he's gone. It's been a really emotionally intense week and I've done a lot of crying, so it was really nice for him to be here.

Anyway, Show and Sell tomorrow. Send me good and capitalist thoughts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home