No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Next year in Jerusa.... uh, on a Friday.

Show and Sell went well. I had 20 vendors, I dealt with people not showing up, and I made about fifty bucks. Money was not so much the point. I bought some presents for people and supported my fellow crafters and I kind of felt like that was more important today.

I was on campus from 7am to 6pm. I don't think I've been on campus that early since I lived there. I pretty much owned the UC and I strutted my ass off around that joint. I moved all the tables to where they needed to be, put up signs, labelled all the tables, and put out comment cards.

And now I'm home and sleepy and my feet are all achey. We're going to see Short Bus tonight, which I'm excited about, but I need to have some more tea if I'm going to make it through. Right now I feel like I can't move and that doesn't bode well for staying awake. Tomorrow I refuse to leave the house. I may spend most of my day in bed, I'm not sure.

This coming week is going to be a short one though (I'm taking two mental health days and I don't care), so I think I'll make it through. I'm off to stare into space for awhile and watch Strike! Flat Critters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home