No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, November 24, 2006

The little candle behind my eyes is flickering... while the wax melts, dripping into my brain

I'm pretty ready for my craft show tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'm ready to wake up, which is going to be a problem. I was feeling good yesterday, and earlier this week, and I had myself a little crash today. It involved some crying on a secluded pathway on campus, and then walking home while listening to Reckoning (ani)... which is the audio indication that a Box girl is in distress. I'm feeling a little better right now, it's just the burn out that's threatening.

We're currently watching Interview with a Vampire, which is funny because Jess and I were just talking this week about how we've never seen the whole movie. So yeah, that's cheerful. I'm sure I'll get to bed soon. I

I think tomorrow it's time to sit down and do some writing of my own tomorrow. I just need to get some stuff out of my brain before I tackle all of the papers and such that are coming up.

Nov 28- Sexuality and the Stage Paper Due
Nov 29- Anti-Racism Event
Dec 1-2- Accessibility Conference in Toronto
Dec 6- Scottish Formations Final Exam
-National Day of Rememberance and Action on Violence Against Women Event
Dec 7- Staff Visioning about next semester
Dec 9- Poetry Final Paper due
Dec 12- Zoology Final Exam
- British Imperial Cultre Final Exam
Dec 14- psychiatrist appointment

Too many things. Too many things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home