No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Do you see what I see? Boughs of holly.

Well the clock is starting to tick my friends and I have some grand christmas plans. Grand, but maybe not possible. I'm realizing that the stuff I was planning to make for people when I got home gives me like ten days until Christmas. I'd better work fast.

Yesterday I had my last craft show of the season. It was actually pretty nice spending the day at a craft show. It's early enough that it didn't make me feel insane to listen to Christmas carols in a loop all day, and late enough into November that the idea of Christmas isn't horrifying.

I made $130 bucks, which isn't too bad. And I made some sweet trades for some good stuff. I also just got a phone call saying that I won a prize from the penny table at the show. I'm hoping it's something good and not one of the crappier prizes I entered for. Oh well, a free prize is a free prize!

I feel like my posts have been kind of forced and boring lately. There's a lot of tension in my brain around what's postable and what isn't. I'll try to pump up the entertainment jams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home