No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

No Man Should Outlive His Fictional Wizard

Okay, the eleven page paper is done and I can now revel in the joy that is exam stress. I have two tomorrow and with my sweet sweet time and a half accomodations I could actually be writing straight on through from 8:30am to 2:30pm. Owwweee ow. Ah well. I rewarded myself for the paper with a Christmas flavoured warm beverage and I'm taking a break tonight to watch Christmas specials, so I'm feeling way better about exam time.

These two exams tomorrow are a lot of information and a lot of writing, but as long as I have enough in my brain to fill exam booklets to satisfaction I'll be okay, even if it's non-sensical. I'm definitely going to be playing the sparknotes game a bit tonight. No matter, I just need to get this shit done! Then it's going to be nothing but Christmas gift crafts and cookie baking! I'm in that fun awkward time where I'm trying to figure out who gets presents/who gets presents that aren't just cookies. Oh awkward times. And I have three Christmas parties to go to on the 22nd. Festive!

1 Comments:

Blogger Phantom said...

Hooray for almost finishing!

Whoopee for procrastinatory posts!

Give your wrist a rest before you go through all that mad writing tomorrow!

Good Luck!

!!

8:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home