No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Day Three

Well, I'm already behind on my readings... hilarious... and my Sex With Bex is REALLY late. Any question ideas? Anybody? I just need one more. It's going to be a particularly unfulfilling sex with bex, but at least I'll be in there. We're having some severe drainage problems at the box which means we're going to be having adventures in store-bought plumbing toys this afternoon. We're showing the house to two potential subletters this afternoon and I'm not feeling particularly optimistic about either of them. I'm trying to be open minded, but I really don't want to spend the next four months feeling uncomfortable. I had enough of that with AC and AT in 2003. I'm done with that. We'll see how it goes. I think it will go awkwardly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! i'm unbeatable!
love macelod

2:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about something along the lines of bondage and such for your question?

sorry about not giving you a ring to go for lunch, i lost my head up my ass somewhere

-raw, who can't seem to remember her blogger login

11:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home