No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Jesus is Good, Jesus is Great, Sinning is Bad, It ain't no debate

Well, the first day is over. We had ourselves a feast of faux-gers, nachos, and there are brownies in the oven. We rented ourselves a movie and we're going to take it easy tonight with massages and some letter writing. A group of three first year strangers that may be my future roommates came to see the house today. It was... interesting. I'd be like the grownup living in the basement. Anyway, it will be interesting. My schedule is close to getting sorted out, my finances are frightening, and my heart is a little bit sore, but I'm okay.

Tama and I had our annual calendar buying adventure. This year we went for one entitled "stuff on my cat" and it's brilliantly exactly what it sounds like.

Come visit us! The Box is sad and Macelod-less.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

I will come visit you, Rebecca Wood, to commiserate the lack of Macelod.

6:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home