No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

There's No Plates Like Chrome for the Hollandaise

Well folks, it's break time which mean my blog is boring and relatively post-free. I'm doing decently well. I have a little bit of shopping and crafting left to do, but I'm all right on that front. I've had a few little break downs, but those have only lasted a few hours, so that's good. I'm really trying to take care of myself. So yes, I'm generally okay. I'm working on letting go of tradition because I used to be insane about following how things are supposed to happen on the holidays. Maybe it's because my family moved around so much as a child that I crave the stability? Meh. Anyway, I'm letting go. No tree? Plug that fiber-optic mother fucker in and watch me decorate the oleander! No Indian food on Christmas eve... well that one is sad to let go... but fine! Bring on the seafood Italian styles! Who knows. Ultimately it doesn't matter. I'll spend the next three weeks with my family and my Steve and then I'll go back to University land. I might as well just breathe while I can and not obsess over pointless things like the fact that we're not having latkes until night eight. Whatever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home