No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Step One: Cut a hole in a box.

I'm getting all geared up to go on the xmas party circuit this evening. I'm hoping it will be excellent. There's definitely going to be a lot of people that I haven't seen in forever, which is wierd, but I look hot... so whatever.

On Sunday my mom made me change my shirt because it showed too much cleavage and we were having a dinner party. Then she gave me a shirt that is even more cleavage-y and told me it was to wear tonight. What? I'm wearing it spitefully and she was shocked. When in doubt, tits out, mother! :o) She's so funny.

Days like today make me wonder how many times I'll have to say goodbye to Macelod. It's not fun.

And this wacky blogger keeps trying to trick me into switching to their new system. It makes me frightened.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog nice picture really had me smiling!

10:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home