No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

don't splash in me.

My body is not so well right now. I'm having major reactions to the anti-biotics I'm on. I've spent the last five hours lying on the floor bed and feeling like I couldn't move. I still feel like I can't move. The information nurse told me to stop taking the medication, and now I'm going to have go back to the walk in tomorrow to get re-medicated. This is not pleasant. It's strange being this dizzy again. I feel like I'm getting all kinds of emotional sense memories coming back from the last two years when my body and mind were more of a mess. That's made lying on the floor all day a little more painful.

Ben is supposed to come see me this weekend, so I'm hoping I'll bounce back. The trouble is this is all feeding my desire to stay home and not go to class anymore. I skipped two today and I felt incredibly guilty. Then my mom called and told me I should have just listened to her yesterday when she told me not to go to school at all, which also made me feel guilty. I'm feeling like a puddle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home