No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, March 05, 2007

everytime i blink, i have a tiny dream

I feel like I've completely forgotten how to do this. I don't know why this is so difficult. There's just a million tiny pieces floating around right now and no matter how many lists I make they seem to all stay in my head. I have a presentation tomorrow I am feeling entirely incapable of doing and I'm sitting here staring and wondering what would happen if I took my week long sample pack of anti-depressants in one go. I imagine I wouldn't die, that's not the plan, I just wonder where it would fall on that fine line between euphoric bliss and poison control. Or nothing would happen and I'd just feel like I do right now only more full.

It's a strange feeling when you realize you've almost run out of rescue remedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home