No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Jump On It!

Man, I hate when shit seems to be coming together and then one little thing happens that makes me feel like I've been punched in the stomach. Damn.

Tonight was good. I did some reading that seemed scary, but wasn't and some reading that seemed very lesbian, and was. Then Nomi and I went across the street and bought a pile of chips and chocolate and rented Stick It. Oh yeah. That is one hell of a film. There are sasscats, shiny leotards, adorable teenaged boys, and girls FLYING THROUGH THE FUCKING AIR! Totally what we needed. There was much screeching and dancing and I really want to watch that movie again tomorrow before we have to return it. Sweet.

I'm going to try to maintain the good feeling now that everything that seemed sorted out with my house has completely fallen apart. Fuck. I was less than twelve hours away from not having to deal with it anymore. Now I just have to breathe and convince myself it's not because the thought of living with me is horribly repulsive. Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home