No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

filled with tea and rocks

It's almost one in the morning and my paper is no closer to being finished, and I'm only mildly prepared for my presentation. It will all be fine, I'd just prefer to be asleep or watching Roseanne like there's no tomorrow. Today was generally strange and involved an hour this afternoon on the floor of the centre feeling all dizzy and heavy. Sleeping would be good, but putting off all of this work until tomorrow would be silly because I intend to be watching television from 7pm to 11pm in a mindless stupour. Mmmmm stupour. Is that how you spell stupour? I'm not looking it up, so deal with it.

Oh so sleepy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

Roseanne??? What is this, 1989?

9:15 AM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

You wish!

11:00 AM

 
Blogger Tederick said...

Ah, the year I started masturbating...

1:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home