No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

There were worms in my baguette.

First weekend back in Guelph. I almost didn't make it. I wouldn't have made it if Steve hadn't have come on Thursday night for an insane dinner, watching Garden State, and staying up until 3:30am playing "what song is this movie from". It was the kind of night that makes everything make sense. Then he had to leave.

So Friday I went over to Tama's and awkwardly ate hummus on the kitchen floor while waiting for Tama and Nomi to get home. Jess came over and we had an evening of Buffy and Sex and the City. In fact my entire weekend was made up of those two shows. I've only ever seen one Buffy episode in my life and I think over the last two days I watched 10 episodes of season 2. I finally know what the hell everyone was talking about in grade seven, or whatever.

Tama and I staved off each other's depression this weekend by drinking tea and buying yarn and generally not leaving the floor bed. Now I've left the floor bed and I'm sitting in the ominous silence of the EXbox living room feeling lonely and unmotivated. I have to say, I'm not sure of anything in my life right now, except for the fact that this is definitely my last semester. I love the details, but I can't do this undergrad business anymore.

Eleven more weeks. All I want to do is enjoy them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

All RIGHT. Now we're getting somewhere.

"EXbox": perfecto.

9:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home