No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Hospitals are unpleasant and their lunches make my tummy hurt.

Sunnybrook hospital tells me my visual field is just dandy, and that there is no way that a person could loose vision based on anxiety. Sweet? Well, that's one hospital appointment down for the week. Now I just have to spend my Wednesday afternoon likely hearing that they can't tell a thing from my latest round of MRIs and that they just plum don't know. I think it's better going in with this attitude than actually expecting some answers.

I'm leaving for camp a week tomorrow and the panic has started to sink in. I'm excited to be up there, I'm just wavering on how long I really want to be up there. I'm hoping for a massively clarifying conversation with the directors this afternoon... but I'm not holding my breath. I don't think I've ever had a moment of clarity. Boh well.

Is everyone ready to pride it up in the old pride box?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home