No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Gurgle Monster

My stomach is being ridiculous at the moment. Every once in a while my stomach gets debilitatingly upset, which makes me question my ability to travel to random places. A strange thought train to jump on? Maybe. Seems like a logical concern to me. Like when I did that three day fast and could barely stand up and I realized that I would have really struggle in concentration camps. That's just where the mind needs to go sometimes.

I read my 300 page book over the last few days, which is very productive. I also started, and made lots of progress on, a new craft project which is good. Jess and I ended up watching 4+ hours of a Real World marathon today which was silly. We were going to record a FeSI, but then getting up off the couch was very difficult. So instead we ate salsa, baked banana bread, and then ate said B-bread. You all wish you were eating my b-bread! It's quite good. I usually only bake it when someone dies, so it's nice to have a b-bread that isn't grief-ridden. Mmmm grief baking.

I've been procrastinating writing Sex with Bex lately. I've just been so very sleepy and sick feeling, which makes me question my ability to be clever. People are wanting me to be sassier, but where I'm being published is really concerned with me being totally respectful and non-judgemental with my answers because we're dealing with the sensitive issue of sex. Have you ever tried to be totally sensitive and sassy at the same time? It's hard!

Okay, I'm going to try to do some pre-bedtime sex writing. Then sleep away the tummy pain?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home