No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Moving at the Speed of Sound

Last night I Steve and I went to ani's concert and it was lovely. Two faux-nephs, tama, nomi, max, and heather all attended as well. It was beautiful. I love that woman. I cried through Swandive and after that I was just entirely overwhelmed. I'm still feeling a little broken today, which is not good. I didn't move much today, but hopefully the rest will make tomorrow work well. Hard to say.

I'm realizing that I don't have any cool pants. Maybe when I get a job I'll get some pants.

That's really not where I thought this post was going to go. I apparently don't have the energy to truly convey how much I needed to see ani last night. It was necessary and satisfyingly comped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home