No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

You're My Penis Fish

My tummy is so unhappy. Stress maybe? I don't know. This week is already laying the smackdown on me, and it's only Sunday night. I have many things to do, and am concerned that I don't actually have the energy to do them. It's a dangerous time.

I spent today with my Jess being a parental buffer-zone and television companion, and then we headed over to TJ's to have a little first year flashback by watching the first season of QAF. So satisfying. We spent hours crammed on to TJ's little bed in rez watching QAF and snacking. I brought my corking with me today because the gigantic (and awesome) blanket that I made Steve for our first anniversary was mostly made while watching QAF, so I feel like I have to make something while I watch it. It is just so satisfying! I think I have too many tv on dvd series happening right now. It's very time consuming... and very enjoyable.

When I'm a little less sleepy I'll take some time to write out the movie-dream I had last night. It was devastating and a little painful. I woke up and had to make sure that the warm blood I felt dripping down my side wasn't actually there. My brain is quite impressive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home