No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

wi-fi makes things less painful

I'm sitting at the walk-in at the moment trying to cultivate a full bladder by my will-power alone. I have amazing skills. I think. The little walk-in corner had no seats left so I'm sitting in the main area very close to the fish tank thinking that might help me pee.

A mom just told her daughter to stop crying because "Santa's watching". That's the creepiest thing I've ever heard.

That's just my quick update. I have nothing really thrilling or new to say, I just thought the world might be interested in the goings on at Health Services.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Did anything good come of this visit with the stupid stupid medical establishment? I hope you feel better soon. xoxo TJ

8:46 PM

 
Blogger Tederick said...

I am emo-poking you right now.

5:41 PM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

Does that mean I'm being emo? I thought you hated that word.

12:18 PM

 
Blogger Tederick said...

Emo Spider Man has made it safe for me to use the word Emo.

9:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home