No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

"I'm drunk and I love Jerry Orbach!"

Oh boy, today was satisfying. I'm relaxing right now with a glass of wine and a combination of trashy reality tv and Law and Order. Satisfying.

The event tonight went incredibly well. It's so nice to see something that I've worked so hard on work out. There were about fifty people there and the room looked great, and the talk went incredibly well. My MCing was successful. I felt good about my reading about the National Day of Rememberance and Action Against Violence Against Women. It's really nice to talk to a room full of people. Mmmm my own voice through a microphone!

Anyway, I'm feeling good and sleepy. Now if I can only manage my time over the next few days I'll be awesome! Well... no matter what I'm awesome... I'll just be awesome and done lotsa stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes! You quoted me in this title! So much fun... so much fun.

3:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home