No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Humour is funny.

I may have an ulcer, but who knows. I picked up the medication yesterday and one of the side effects is stomach upset! Hilarious! I think de-stressing and sleeping a lot this weekend helped with the pain factor. Right now I'm just playing the anxiety management game. I just wanted to stay in bed this morning!

This afternoon I'm preparing to MC an event tonight. The event is about sexual violence, so it's not like I have to be funny, I just have to be appropriate. I'm very appropriate. Not as appropriate as a cat's foot, but appropriate enough to host this event. If only I had appropriate clothing to wear. Maybe I'll figure something out. First I must shower, then I can worry about clothing.

In my anxiety fluster last night I was thinking I would go to work at 1pm today, but Tama said that was crazy, so instead I'm at home dealing with heart palpatations and a leaking toilet. So silly. I wish I could get paid for watching TV on DVD. That would be incredible. But alas, I must work hard for my money.

After tonight's event I'll be researching for my paper, and then tomorrow and Thursday will be focussed on Shakespeare and eating delicious sandwiches with Jessica. Excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home