No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Balmy

I couldn't sleep last night, and then I didn't want to get up this morning. The fact that 11am looks like dusk is messing with my mind!

Everyone got up and went to school this morning, and I stood in the sin pit's kitchen staring and trying not to cry. I wasn't sure I was going to make it through the day but generally it went okay. I had a really positive meeting with a prof who's writing me a grad school reference. He gave me lots of excellent advice and is going to look over my CV and my statement of intent for me. Wonderful... but now I have to sit down and write my CV and my statement of intent.

Maybe it's something about being a leo, or maybe it's just a human thing, but I REALLY want to read my references! Maybe it's the years of crippling insecurity, but I just want to hear the wonderful things that people I respect have to say about me. It's so cruel that I have submit them without reading them. Maybe it would boost my confidence that I'm smart enough to get into a masters program if I could read them?

Send me succinct and articulate thoughts tonight to help me with my writing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home