No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

If A Death Eater Kills My Pet I'll FREAK OUT!

After celebrating the wonder that is Tama last night I was pretty much drained and doubled over in stomach pain, which is really no good. I'm exhausted and emotionally... sad I guess right now, which I think is a combination of life happening and messing around with my medications.

In light of the sad feeling I declared today an outdoor Potter day. When I got home from Steve's I made myself some breakfast, grabbed up Deathly Hallows and have been alternating between porch swing and hammock as my reading location of choice. I'm taking a brief break to make a snack and do some blogging at the moment.

I may try to hit up an evening yoga tonight if I can manage the walk to the yoga shoppe, but I'm not sure that I can. I might just do some independent backyard yoga. My body is shockingly heavy and it's hard to fight it, so maybe I'll just keep riding the Potter train... which I suppose would be the Hogwarts Express, but that's not really a reasonable thing to say when reading book 7. Oh book 7. I can't decide yet if getting back into this is to make me feel better today or to feed into some twisted self-destructive emotional down-spiral.

I'll let y'all know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home