No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dear Prudence

Today I get to go to fashion school! It's exciting, and also makes me worry about what I'm wearing. I've had a shaky ridiculous week involving many tears and insecurities. Luckily grade sevens make you feel really good about yourself... oh wait, they hate everything. They'll think I'm cool soon enough... maybe.

Tuesday night I was a big mess. I called Steve crying (which is a rare occurrence compared to a few months ago when I used to call him crying every day) around 10:30pm and he came to pick me up. We drove and I cried for a while and then we ended up having an adventure involving Niagara falls at 1:30am and a disposable camera.

Today is our 2000th day of being together. We like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home