No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

mating dance

This past Sunday my team delicious lunch had a wonderful walk to raise money for MS. Thanks to everyone that helped me raise $549.35. Yay! My team all together raised something like $885, which is way more than I ever expected. It was great!

I've accomplished a few things on my to do list this week, but I'm feeling a little off. I guess changing seasons will do that. My brain is giving me a hard time, but I'm doing what I can to keep it together.

Last night Steve and I learned about a bird called the Lyre Bird who lives in Australia (I'm pretty sure) and has an amazing tail feather mating dance, but is most impressive because it can copy any bird call that it hears. It can also copy human sounds like chainsaws, traffic, and camera clicks and motor whirrs. I was totally impressed by the camera noise. It was even in my dreams last night. Go look it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home