No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Wandering Shoes

I'm currently in Guelph and a little chilly. I've been working on plans today, and though I've booked some time off for myself this summer, I'm feeling a little concerned that it's not quite enough. Nothing beyond May 31st is set in stone yet, but it's getting close.

I'm starting to get that funny jittery springtime feeling that can either be really bad, or really good. I'm feeling motivated to wreck, burn, and purge. My dreams have become busy again. They border on disturbing, but they are definitely not as bad as they have been, but I think twice before sleeping even though I'm constantly exhausted.

I'm feeling restless and tired at the same time... I don't quite know how to reconcile it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home