No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

showcase showdown!

I finished July of baby camp and now I'm into the bizarre patchwork of relaxing and responsibilities which will make up August. I'm having a lovely morning trapped in Steve's house. Sometimes that's a good thing for me. He's working and his mom is out for awhile and I don't have a key to lock the door behind me, so I have no choice but to watch Montel and the Price is Right while drinking tea and catching up with the internet. Me and my Earl Grey are quite pleased right now.

Apartment hunting is horrible, by the way. I have a list of like 25 places to call... but right now the wheel is spinning and I don't want to! My anxiety over phone calls has been obnoxious lately. I'll get it together. I always do. If anyone out there has the perfect two bedroom in T-dot for around $1000 a month, you let me know and I will bake you a treat of your choice!

Is everyone excited for me to be back in school so the blogging pumps up again? Does anyone but Matt notice whether or not I blog anymore?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I notice! I notice! I'm telling you, apartment hunting is in the top things I hate most with the actual move and job hunting. It sucks so bad. I hope things are going a little better and that the phone anxiety is dying down.

5:05 PM

 
Blogger Tederick said...

I didn't notice you'd blogged.

10:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home