No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Intestinal Flora

After nine weeks of insana-crap (literally) I've just been diagnosed with C-diff, a virus that killed lots of people in Montreal I think... I'm not looking into it to hard. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be fine. The hospital doesn't seem worried about me being contagious, they just said I shouldn't prepare food for other people. So take that all you lazy people who like me to make dinner for you! I'm making my own damn dinner! Apparently it's possible that this is a false positive, but I'd rather have c-diff than a chronic disease, so here's hoping!

I'm about to take my handful of 15 pills, have some breakfast and then go to the zoo! Yay! I had a dream that the zoo had a special animal themed cake decorating location, and that the zoo-tags you had to wear when you paid admission were shaped like giant giraffe heads that kept getting bigger. I'll let you know what pans out.

1 Comments:

Blogger poston8 said...

For c diff, please look inot porbioitcs. Lots of info on Internet.
Good luck.

8:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home