No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, July 07, 2008

OH yeah OH yeah

Well the pro-lifers were out with giant signs on Eglinton today, the traffic lights are out, and my brother got mugged last night. The world is a horrible and scary place today, unless you're a five year old... particularly the ten five year olds in my group at fun camp. I almost didn't think that I would be able to get through today with my three hours of sleep, and an MRI as the prelude, but I managed quite well. I just jumped right in, and it was good! I have 8 boys and 2 girls and they're pretty content. The best moment of today was when they discovered a plastic toy bear that has a "karate-chop-action" ax attached to its body and then named it "choppington bear". I have no idea why a bear would have an ax attached to it. It's Dr. Evil-esque.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home