No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Jew Years!

I'm all floopy. I got most of my tasks done today, but I think I have to make allowances for my body to rest. I really thought I'd learned that already, but apparently I need reminders. I napped for two hours this afternoon and had a bizarre range of dreams that varied from Steve and I moving into my Zaida's old house with one of my rivals from highschool, to Steve turning into a small child who kept hitting me, to eating Ferrero Rochers where each chocolate in the three-pack was missing an element. What does it all mean?

I'm drowning a little bit in all of my stuff right now and I really need to organize. I had a mild anxiety attack last night, but this week is going well. I've talked in all of my classes so far this week, which is a vaste improvement, and tomorrow I'm going to talk in my third. I have two articles to read when I get home from family dinner, and I imagine my long nap will help with that.

I like sitting around in my pyjamas watching Mad About You. Do they give Masters degrees for that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home