No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Soup.

I've been sick for over a week now and I'm feeling exhausted and disconnected. My walls are still white, but there is no lack of stuff in the apartment, which is strange. I'm home alone tonight which has meant reading, taking a long hot shower, and then sitting around on the computer for awhile. I'm planning to make some soup and then read more... which pretty much applies to my daily activities lately.

Life is shockingly up and down right now. It's hilarious how in the summer I told everyone that I thought it would be good for me to get into a routine... and to some extent it has been, but part of that routine has become at least two days a week where I feel immobilized and depressed and anxious to the old point of uncontrollable crying. I'm not sure how to work that out, but it's not a good thing exactly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home